My Two Cents Worth 



..Monday, February 1, 2010..


Well, well.

No Governance in office today, where have they gone to, haha.

Entire sales team is out too, office is like practically us? dread to work today.

Yesterday night out with MingFu, on the way was saying:" tomorrow actually don have to work anymore de lor." LOL, it very true you know. But guess it doesn't really matter anymore. I am already here right now and it's like hmmm...4:45, My time. So, one day is just going to end just like that.

Looking at the situation now, I think that after all everything isn't so bad after all, not much days in Feb, and holidays is like around the corner. So I believe that this week will be a slightly quiet week, shall just cruise through this month ba...

Not intending to have any hu-ha and all, just looking forward to slotting more catching up with fellow friends. And I got sun burnt, it's reducing my active level. Hope that it will be well fast enough. Not very painful, just uncomfortable.

Jamming really more and more improvement. not in terms of a group but more of individual. Matters didn't go according to plan; people getting weary; Sorting out roles;

I personally got a bit bored, was having the thoughts suggesting a break from jam session and each individual go further brush up skill before coming back together again. More matters is believe to come as we proceed on, so I am somehow prepared for the worse. Might seem to be very negative now, but I am just commenting while looking at the situation.

Wow, I forgot to upload this post wor. so shocking.. Anyways the time for this log is actually yesterday 5:42pm


++ posted by George @ 4:33 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment






..About.Me..
George Quek
18 Feb 1990

..Hello.There..

..Previous.Posts..

..Blogs.I.Read..

..Cool.Stuff..