My Two Cents Worth 



..Monday, January 25, 2010..


Yes, The time has come. To blog a bit.

Thank God I am not the latest for this month's overal work reporting.


Imagine paying 18X10=180.
Where, 18=18min and 10= SGD 10

Cannot Tank la.

Some of you might know, that's the house rule in Activa Media.

Highest number of min late will be fined a multiple of 10SGD against your Min late for the month.

According to some of the office mates, second one is "entitled" to a X5 Rate.

While the rest will be X2SGD.

So, 180SGD becomes a 36SGD isn't so bad after all.

It is a gain. After all, I will be gaining an amount of 8OOSGD anyways.(Like I said, I did not intend to do the job for Feb onwards but eventually I did.) So 800- 36 is the amount I actually gain.




Sometimes, human do make mistakes.
Sometimes, human are really limited.
Sometimes, human just couldn't make it.

I know I am human and all this things is part of me.

BUT I REFUSED to speak those to myself. Yes I am Human, but I am one that has God inside of me, all around me. He reminds me the right things to do; to think twice, He enlarges my limitation, He help me through.

So with His aid and our submission, I believe everything will be just fine =)




Anyways, I am very convinced that the vision that God give you will be fulfil no matter how hard to wand to avoid them. I see this as a chance to bless other of what God has given to you.


In your walk towards your final vision is a lot of small vision.

For example,
let's talk about my vision in the music area,
One of the recent pit stop will be able to play music at a regular basis.

Man I tell you, that will be a very good chance to brush up skills on drumming. Imagine having more time to practice on kits. But situation will come where you will have to give this kind of chance to others, sharing it.

Typical situation would be that i refused to share, holding it tightly and pushing people away from my standing, my position.

Yesterday, Mingfu msg me at night, after the jam session, telling me that Brandon hopes to be able to join us and plays the drum. I thought for a moment.

A "yes" will be meaning that I will have less practices and so on. What's more, sharing something that I am dying to have for a long long time. But in the end I fully choose to give it a "yes".

Is like, why not?
No doubt to come to where I am now is really not easy. But the very first time I met him, drumming becomes a start of a topic for both of us. I see his passion towards it as we talk about it the other time.

What I have, I should share, especially with someone who has the hunger and want of something I have. The hungry shall be fed.


A typical example will be that your mum bakes a very wonderful cake for you, and you can finish it all by yourself. During lunch break, your friend hopes to have a share of your cake. Why not give some to him, or even most of the part to him? After all, the source of where the cake comes from is very close to you. You can have it whenever you want it. So why hog it and refused to share?

Same to this, What God has given me will be multiplied eventually. so why not spit the vision and pass on to another person so that TWO instead of ONE Dreams can be fulfilled?


It's not easy to find people on fire for jamming session, it's even hardly to find music people around.

this is like a foundation that we have manage to build up, a few of us, having a dream to form a band.

Brandon wants a "in", and looking that the difficulty of building what we have now, I decided to let him in. It saves the time for him to source for a band, source for people with similar interest. He is still young and good to start early, I don't see why I shouldn't give him an advance push. Especially when he shares such a close similar interest.


++ posted by George @ 10:35 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment






..About.Me..
George Quek
18 Feb 1990

..Hello.There..

..Previous.Posts..

..Blogs.I.Read..

..Cool.Stuff..