My Two Cents Worth 



..Tuesday, January 26, 2010..


How free am I?

Very free, too free.


But hey, at least life becomes a lot more slow pace now. Had a lot of time to really like sit down and reflect about nearly everything.

Sometimes I start to think that is job is not really a job but rather a set of time purposfully place in my timeline for me to just slow down and look around.

Missed out too much le. Really.

Oh, I just remember something. The usher outing the other time was a success. Oh Thank God for that. Spend so much sleepless night for it. at least it's all worth it. Couldn't really recall how the nights were but are was a lot of discouragment from myself. Many times I tried to give up and thank God I didn't, pulled through the night, did the best. On the way back, I took the little shutter bus home, right at the last sit, That when a well rest is finally rewarded.


Ah Whatever~


++ posted by George @ 1:34 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment






..About.Me..
George Quek
18 Feb 1990

..Hello.There..

..Previous.Posts..

..Blogs.I.Read..

..Cool.Stuff..