My Two Cents Worth 



..Friday, November 6, 2009..

Praise?

I really need to learn to praise myself more.

For example,

I am Smart?
I am Good?

hmmm yeah. ha-ha.


I am Handsome??(Nah, maybe this one next time then say ba)

---

Anyways, I was just casually talking with a few friends and I realize that those who are in a boy girl relationship seems to always talking about the shortcomings of their partner.

Was just wondering, is it really true that the drive decreases when couples get together?

Just a random thought.

---

Today is kind a tiring day, First time after all long time that I overslept.

Thank God not only did I reach at 6:20am at Goodwork Park Hotel(7am is the meeting time).

But my Cab fare was fully paid for by the company. It should not be the case but I was rewarded cause I reach first O_O


Haha, but I was kind of guilty cause it my mistake that I over skept and woke up at 6pm but still get a good threat.


Guess this is what They call GRACE!

What a good inspiration.


++ posted by George @ 6:07 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment






..About.Me..
George Quek
18 Feb 1990

..Hello.There..

..Previous.Posts..

..Blogs.I.Read..

..Cool.Stuff..