My Two Cents Worth 



..Thursday, December 31, 2009..

Ending The Year Well?

How do a person "end the year well"?

Some measure by the things accomplish in the last few days,
Some just content if they didn't make any mistake on the last day of the year.

Solely, everyone just wants to be in a happy mood as they cross over to 2010.

Task that have to been accomplished,
Things that have to been achieved,
will be all bought over and start a fresh new pursue.


But there will be always a group of them that they will(instead of having this fresh new strength to pursue) bring the discouragement over. Please do not do that, it will only discourage you further.


I am contented about what has been done this year,
discouragement? Of course there will be, tons of it.
But what I see by faith of my future is enough to turn down all discouragement.

-------


Looking at the coming of 2010,

Some of the things that I look forward to are:

1) Army - I can't wait to go in. I can't explain why I felt this way, but I just want to go in. Most people dread about it. My brother find it a waste of time. But I see a different thing in that phrase of life. This is my guess the Highlight for the next two years or so. I gonna come out strong in every areas of me.

2) 3 months of work with Activa Media - I bet working as an intern or as a staff is a very big difference. From 4th jan 2010, I will become a staff in Activa, Although it might be just 3months, I guess this is going to be a very exciting start of the month.

3) Smile more. Seriously. I smile more this year than the last year, so I aim that 2010 will be a even more smiley year than 2009.


Those are I know are coming and looking forward.

Now for those that I hope to have:

First Club Performance - How is it gonna happen? I just want it to happen




Anyways, every year, there will be a core lesson you will learn and becomes your values. This year is no exception for me. So this year, I have learn to take things a lot more lightly. Instead of forcefully holding on, I have laern to release slowly. Many things that come and go in your life is unavoidable.

You can help them but still lose them. You can desire but still far from them. All this is what you cannot control. You can just wait for them to, one day, drop by again. Forcefully just cause further damage, Just like a handle that has been broken before. You can mend it first then use it, but if you pull it with too much force, it breaks.

-

what inportant now is looking out for what is still around, be with them, Really.


++ posted by George @ 10:14 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment






..About.Me..
George Quek
18 Feb 1990

..Hello.There..

..Previous.Posts..

..Blogs.I.Read..

..Cool.Stuff..