My Two Cents Worth 



..Wednesday, January 20, 2010..


So what's so interesting about this guys life now?

well, I guess the hot news now will be that he will be extending his work for yet another month(to February in case you can't count.)So really, what is the reason for wanting to leave in the first place. Well, he says that it is a mixed feeling of everything.


Firstly, he just hopes to have more time for his friends in church. He, very much LONG for those days where he packs his day meeting and catching up with others. He wants to have even more time to find those that he used to take for granted, make up to them. George used to have his time for anyone, anytime. He enjoys being that way cause he sees his time, his company, as something he can best provide. But now, he is in something where he, to compare with his previous life style, unproductive. What is the point of working for money where in the end, he has less time with others? He claims that he would rather have time than money.

Therefore, it is partly due to some passion and also his typical mindset issues. He has a mindset of belittling himself, or maybe he is lousy. A new year of breakthrough is to break that low self-esteem of it he says. yeah, but that aside, you know being in an environment, where you think you are not really needed, you intend to move towards other area which you are more need. I mean, from my point of view(which I think is what George is thinking), why would anyone want to waste any one's time, when on one hand, you is not able to provide much help but they still have to pay you, then on another, you just have not passion. Lose Lose situation yo?

Anyways, but what change all this was actually a Word of God. True enough being in a Christ body, even the most no use area will also means some importance. George always quote this verse but never seems to get it into his head. Just hoope this time he really let it sink into his heart.

Laughing, he says that let this extension be a test for him to uphold himself, to be confidence and know his importance(if there is).


----

Now Now, I didn't expect to write it this way, ha ha, it looks like some interview. Whatever. anyways, yeah I will be extending another month. For those who didn't know(those who read will know, not much readers around anyways), I planned to end this job at the end of this month but was asked to stay due to the reason that they foresee the coming of a lot of website due to the promotion that is coming. oh well, ONWARD WE GO!

----


I want to have K sessions. ever since i went K with my workmates the other time, I start to like it a lot.


----

I want to get tanned before I go in to army. I wan to buff up. Triangle shoulders~ =X

----

Prawn fishing! those times were good, I like prawn fishing.

----

On a serious note, I really hope things will change for the better, really.


++ posted by George @ 10:42 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment






..About.Me..
George Quek
18 Feb 1990

..Hello.There..

..Previous.Posts..

..Blogs.I.Read..

..Cool.Stuff..