My Two Cents Worth 



..Tuesday, October 20, 2009..


And to all the readers out there,
this is done out of nothing better to do.

I fixed the blog,
and I also fixed CIMover(www.cimover.com.sg),
Both can now be viewed in all browser without any layout error.
(Thanks Wei Ling, a google chrome user, who pointed out the bug)

I was surprised myself that I can actually do all this kind of things.
With a bit of reading and exploring, all this thing can be solve pretty easily.

But I am afriad not everything can be solved so easily.
I have such a big problem.
I live in self-doubt.

Key to success in life: self-encouraging.
I can't seem to be able to do that.

It seems to be more like self-pity when I attempt to encourage myself.

anyways,
maybe free-lance web designing.development as a career maybe a good idea after all.

I actually kind of enjoy my job right now.
Then you might ask, why am I doing here typing this few hours post?
Well, currently, there is no website to do yet.
That's why I am free to fix minor layout errors.
And since the blog is fixed,
I thought it would be good to have a long post.

It has been a while since I actually post something.

Need a update anyone?

Sometimes, it is good that a blog dies down,
at least it makes you start to type more deep things and reduce the attraction of certain description.

Current Status: Calm, Relaxed.

It is very scary, as I witness myself.
Literally forget God.

He just did a miracle in my worklife.
And yes, I am happy to the max
But the next day, I am disappointed in another part of my life.

It turns out that I was not as good as I thought I am.


Getting used to the life style of working now.
waking up is not a problem,
Time passes very fast,
as I am typing, I am designing hamper package for the upcoming company event with yahoo.

My mind kept difting away, as of now,
my paper contain very little rough idea but more random things outside the design.

The 2B pencil at my desk becomes a tool for me to randomly write or draw things.

I grow to like this kind of sharpening pencils.

Maybe one th last day work, I might just bring all the paper back home.
Would show them to you, if anyone intertested.

Might fish out some juicy stuff or cool designs.

Some random drawn design are good but does not fit into the website.

To all working adults out there, your work desk can be just a highly personally place.

I felt even more comfortable in this place than in my room at home.

Haha.






I am already started thinking of what am I going to do during the 4months(jan to April)


But things might change.

hmm, start to feel a bit of unfriendliness in the office.

Have to watch out a bit.


++ posted by George @ 5:21 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment






..About.Me..
George Quek
18 Feb 1990

..Hello.There..

..Previous.Posts..

..Blogs.I.Read..

..Cool.Stuff..