My Two Cents Worth 



..Friday, October 23, 2009..


It is just one of those day which you start to think back on past things that you said and did.

Then you started to wonder why are you like that at that time.
I could only say that I just always hesitate.
Think too much,
I always thought I am not a person who plans a lot.
But it turns out that I do,but in the wrong areas.


Is it the right time, I always thought about all the matters of life.
They all just don't seem to be able to fit into the picture anytime now.

But anyways, at least life is good,
a fair bit of stress,
Small amount of tension.


In a few months time, I will graduate after Army.
wondered how and what will change.

After the incident of having to caught off guard, I dare not be too confident anymore.

Instead, I prayed to be even more depended on God,
so as when I get into Army, We will be prepared.

I want to have a 100% focus on what is to come.

Having to have a bad start for intern is seriously not a very enjoyable thing.
Good that God always turns situations around.



I suddenly become very aware of how much I fall back...


++ posted by George @ 4:18 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment






..About.Me..
George Quek
18 Feb 1990

..Hello.There..

..Previous.Posts..

..Blogs.I.Read..

..Cool.Stuff..