My Two Cents Worth 



..Sunday, November 1, 2009..

Good News

Stuck at home for today.

Gosh, Dying to go out to have fun. The change of a student to a working adult life is complete. I have fully adapt to it. Now currently adding more color to the life.

Was thinking about my dreams and I thought I failed.

I mean, are they even going to benefit anyone? putting everything on hold now seems to be again a good idea. But seriously what does God want on His side? What is His point of view?

Just hope that I will get an answer for that soon.

Anyways, just some good testimonial to share.


Yes,
the second website is up.
www.mycounsellingroom.com.sg
go take a look.
What more to say, despite a average website design, God still make it up for me. Just want to thank Him for everything He have done for me for the past few weeks.

He is moving very fast recently. Many times I got emotional and down, He is quick to bring something that pulls me back up again.


Double "Allowance"

My mum wants to continue to give me monthly allowance although my salary has come in. Yes,
so now allowance per month has increase more than 2 times the amount. Fantastic. With proper saving, should be able to have establish a good head start for the future.



Just to add on to the previous one. A job offer is confirm by the boss of Activa Media. The pay will increase but still not sure how much. that is awesome but I was dishearten that I might not be able to meet the standard. I really need more creativity. Don't want to short change the company, the people. This encourage comes with a greater strengthen to strive to do better. Thank God and pray for wisdom.


-----

Time fly.

I am somewhat eager to see the outcome of about 8 months time.
Every night, I told myself to worry less and enjoy the process.
But every morning, things goes so fast and mostly out of hand. There is just some things that cannot be controlled. I need to learn that really well. Whatever I am thinking will eventually frame and limit my world and outcome, in a way. But ultimately, it is my sovereign God that determines the outcome. What will be with me will eventually be in my life while what's not will no longer be here. Yes, pursuing is good. But then again, pursuing with constant indecisive thoughts is equal to nothing. It has been about 2 years already. Known to be this way. past experience has also been like this. But this time, it is different. God is being place into the equation, the final decision is also for him to make.


++ posted by George @ 6:13 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment






..About.Me..
George Quek
18 Feb 1990

..Hello.There..

..Previous.Posts..

..Blogs.I.Read..

..Cool.Stuff..