My Two Cents Worth 



..Sunday, October 4, 2009..


Task No.1 Stop Scrolling Down.
Task No.2 Start Running.
Task No.3 Start Planning.
Task No.4 Start Building.
Task No.5 Stay Focus.
Task No.6 Be Prepared.
Task No.7 Be Aware.
Task No.8 Be Careful.
Task No.9 Stay Strong.
Task No.10 Start Forgetting.
Task No.11 Start Giving.
Task No.12 Start Observing.
Task No.13 Stay Near.
Task No.14 Stop Hoping.
Task No.15 Stop Dreaming.
Task No.16 Stop lagging.
Task No.17 Stay Close.
Task No.18 Just Go.
Task No.19 Just Release.
Task No.20 Just Stop.
Task No.21 Stay True.
Task No.22 Continue Seeking.
Task No.23 Continue Loving.
Task No.24 Continue Giving.
Task No.25 Stay Faithful.
Task No.26 Always Happy.
Task No.27 Always Real.
Task No.28 Always Pray.
Task No.29 Stay Clam.
Task No.30 Do something.
Task No.31 Do allow.
Task No.32 Do Hold.
Task No.33 Stay Back.
Task No.34 Just pursue.
Task No.35 Just Forget.
Task No.36 Just Continue.
Task No.37 Stay away.
Task No.38 Let's Just Start It Out.
Task No.39 Let It Continue Be It.
Task No.40 Just, Stop.



|EH|------------------ME|EA|

|EH|ME------------------|EA|


EH = Extreme Happy
EA = Extreme Annoyed
ME = Me(DUH!)

Gosh, that's how it has been varies from extremes to extremes.


Nothing To Blog Anyways.
Just Drop By
Since It Has Been Ages Since I Blog Something.

Let's See, This Blog Is About My Thoughts.

When It was first Created, It Was To Log All My Thoughts. Remember The Days When I Would Just Sit In front Of This Page Where I Post Entries And Just Write Whatever In My Mind.

But Guess It Is Still Not So Much Of My Thoughts. I Find That Not All Thoughts Are Here.. I Just Felt Like Forwarding The Time. Everything Is Too Predictable.


Where's Excitement?

Hang On, I Add More Song To The Play List.

Alright, back.

Yeah, Everything Is So Predictable. Despite Being Unsure, Your Mind Will Take Away Some Less Possibilities, Leaving More Possible Outcomes For You.

Let Being Honest Here. I Really Have Problem Believing The "Impossible".

OK, Maybe Not Completely Impossible, But Ah Whatever.(God, Help Me..)


I Start Get Going Now, I Shall Stop Here,

Maybe Next Time, Something More Random Than This.

See You.


++ posted by George @ 10:26 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment






..About.Me..
George Quek
18 Feb 1990

..Hello.There..

..Previous.Posts..

..Blogs.I.Read..

..Cool.Stuff..