My Two Cents Worth 



..Monday, October 26, 2009..


Take this chance to blog a bit,

started my day with "you lifted me out" today.

got out of the house and got to the office rather early

On the way here, I was wondering when will I even learn.

cause til I learn,
whatever that is now will be the way it is.



Eye bag are starting to show even more, rest just can't seem to be enough for the eyes.
I am very awake but the eye bag just kept building up. guess I need some treatment than just sleeping alone.

The whole of last week is rather happening, very fast pace.

And now here I am, slowly enjoying the time before the whole day actually starts. the working day I mean actually.



I shouldn't worry, I should lift up all things to into and allow Him to deal with them.
Who knows me more than the Creator Himself?
Who knows the best for me more than the Creator Himself?
Should just let go my whole life to Him.


++ posted by George @ 8:57 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment






..About.Me..
George Quek
18 Feb 1990

..Hello.There..

..Previous.Posts..

..Blogs.I.Read..

..Cool.Stuff..