My Two Cents Worth 



..Friday, March 2, 2012..

Cost

"Waaa!!! This Kind of timing outside, even if get extra or sol I also don't mind sia"

That was what we all think on our first sneak out. Never did I expect that extra or sol was not the highest price paid, but in the end, it is a relationship.

Cost is something that is forever not constant, it varies especially when it comes to dealing with life. there is too much possible one outcome. You can predict the worse senario but you will never be certain about the real outcome.

What I thought about the cost of it was extra/sol but it becomes my own relationship. This case it cost more.


I have nothing else to say too. This first incident is a mistake but now it was seen as a repeat case, what am I to say? I don wish to read on.

If your instinct is so strong why not sense that this is my FIRST time going out?


Passive is My Stand Now.


++ posted by George @ 12:20 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment






..About.Me..
George Quek
18 Feb 1990

..Hello.There..

..Previous.Posts..

..Blogs.I.Read..

..Cool.Stuff..